Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Catch-Up!

Toward the end of September my entire front yard was bordered with these wild yellow sun flowers. There were so many! They made me so happy, I had to take a picture :)

 We went pumpkin picking at Ashland Berry Farms, while Jared's parents, and brother, Nate, were in town. The kids had so much fun, especially on the hay ride!



After the sunflowers finished blooming, these beauties blossomed. Can you tell I'm still confused why things just grow? Without sprinklers!

We found this turtle in our front yard after a rainstorm one day. Hazel was fascinated. 

Jared and Hazel walking back after saying goodbye to Mr. Turtle.

My dutch oven turkey. I've been practicing the turkey-thing, since I have to make Thanksgiving dinner all by myself this year!!!

Random pic of my darling Charlie Mae, who is growing up much too fast. 

No comments: